Quality Policy Rederij Groen
Quality at Rederij Groen ensures that the activities and services we provide to our customers are conducted towards the clients’ requirements in an honest, efficient, and responsible way in accordance with local and international regulations, maritime conventions and laws, ISM, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 prevailing in the scope of:
• Incident free ambition
• Protect people
• Protection of the environment
• Labor rights
• Protection of our assets
Rederij Groen confirms its commitment to her clients to carry out its Quality Policy and we will actively pursue ever improving quality through programs that enable each employee to do their job right the first time and every time. We require an active commitment to quality from all our employees, temporary workers,
sub-contractors, and partners in all our work activities.
In conducting its activities and services, Rederij Groen strives to:
1. Good, qualified services towards its clients.
2. Anticipate towards clients’ requirements, understand their quality interests as well as company, legal and regulatory requirements, and good industry practices, ensuring continuous satisfaction of our clients and improve our performance.
3. Implement ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 to comply with international standards and ensure it remains effective.
4. Monitoring our performance and quality objectives to ensure improvement, measure results, assess and improve processes.
5. Ensure that our employees, temporary workers, subcontractors, and partners have the right competencies, behaviors, and resources to achieve incident free operations.
6. Communicate the Quality Policy throughout the organization.
7. Implement auditing, monitoring, reviews, and client feedback to maintain and continually improve the effectiveness of our quality management.
President Rederij Groen
The President of Rederij Groen has formulated the quality policy. The policy is explained and discussed at the general orientation training
given to all new employees and has been reviewed with all current employees. All employees are expected to know what the quality
policy means to them as it affects their job or position within the company. The policy is posted in prominent locations throughout the